1) What is the best way to apply?
We encourage all interested applicants to visit our website and to submit their resume on line through our career section. This site lists all of our current opportunities which you can apply directly for, or allows you to submit a general application.
2) If there are no current positions that are of interest to me, can I still submit my resume?
We welcome all applications and ask that you submit your resume as a general application.
3) I’ve submitted a resume and applied for a position. Now what?
Once your resume is submitted, it will be reviewed by a member of our Recruiting team. Candidates who meet the position’s requirements will be contacted for a telephone interview. If it is determined that there is a match, a member of our Recruiting team will schedule an on-site interview. In the event that your qualifications do not meet any of our current requirements, your resume will be kept on file for future consideration.
4) How is the information on my file used and does it remain confidential in your tracking system?
The information in your file will always remain confidential to NBC and it will only be used for recruiting purposes.
5) If I give my resume to a Recruiter on campus, do I still need to submit it online?
Yes, applying online ensures that your resume is kept in our database and that it is accessible to our Recruiting team at all times.
6) Do I need electronics industry work experience/knowledge to apply?
Unless it is a requirement for the position you have applied for, our in-house organizational development team will provide you with the proper product training to help you effectively perform in your role.
7) Will there be professional growth for me at NBC?
NBC is committed to offering professional growth and development opportunities to employees and promoting from within.